Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1st Progress report on PLN

my symbaloo
For my PLN I have chosen to use Symbaloo. I think this is an amazing website and could be beneficial for not only students and teachers but any internet user. This site makes it so easy to navigate and get to where I need to go quickly. I have done some deleting and adding to my page trying to get it just right. I have moved icons around in a way that makes it easier for me to navigate around. So far I have added several icons to my symbaloo. I have added the South Alabama homepage, jag e-mail, my blog page for EDM, gmail, and USA online. This website will be very useful when I am a teacher. Especially if I am going to have a smartboard in my classroom. I will have to touch only one icon and be to the website in a matter of seconds. I plan on using this website after EDM and for other classes as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment