Friday, November 5, 2010

Summary Post C4T- Teacher #3

teachernz
For C4T #3 I was assigned to the blog created by teachernz titled What now? What next? So what?. This teacher runs his blog out of New Zealand and spends half of the time in a classroom and the other half educating students and teachers through their digital learning journey. I commented on the post web 1.0 and 2.0 to 3.0 and was amazed. This video was about what web 3.0 will potentially be able to do. The internet in the near future will be connected to EVERYTHING! An example in the video was how internet and our washing machines could be connected. That is an amazing thing to think about. We will have the ability to be out of the house and operate things such as lights, washing machines and temperature settings from an internet source. This video was a real eye-opener to how important internet is, how I use it to my advantage and how I will use it to my students advantage. I recommend this video to other EDM310 students.

http://teachernz.edublogs.org/2010/09/28/web-3-0/

No comments:

Post a Comment