Sunday, December 5, 2010

C4T Summary Post- Teacher # 4

marthe yim
I was assigned to read a blog created and operated by Martha Yim, the blog is called The Parents View. She has a great blog that I really enjoyed. She is a wife, mother, teacher and business owner. The focus of her blog is the education being given to students. The first comment I made was a post she had created about communication between teachers and parents. I responded to this post by stating how important I feel it is to have healthy positive communication on a regular basis between teachers and parents. This way parents are informed of what is going on in the classroom, any problems the teacher may be having with the student, areas of weakness or strengths in the students learning and so on. For my second comment I went back to the same article (which was still the most recent) read the rest of the comments and posted again. I think that the home-life and school atmosphere could be viewed as teams. To get the best outcome for a positive and efficient student learning atmosphere these two teams must work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment